Tuesday 12 January 2010

My Manifesto for ZERO

  1. I Swear to use Zero technology apart from printing initial images of research

and photography, so I can develop my ideas.


2. All research and collections of notes all have to be displayed in my three

sketchbooks; Diary, Research (written) and sketchbook


3. To keep a day to day diary with notes and my timings on computer and other electrical

items


4. To understand that the phrase ‘ Make do and Mend’ is verboten, and that in this case

I will use no conventional methods of joinery

-NO Sewing on the Machine or by Hand

-NO Knitting or Crochet


5. Research all methods that are discussed and described to what to do under the fashion

category. Hence the reason I won’t be using any conventional methods


6. I swear to use only found objects and pieces of clothing that I have been searching

for and that have been given to me. And to not reinvent the same thing again but to

create something different and unique.


7. With this project, I will disclose the meaning of production, invite collaboration

between history, present and future. And generally debunk the maner-as-outer-theory



Thus I make my vow of virtue………

No comments:

Post a Comment